Briar Rabbit Primitives by Folk Artist Starla Myers

Blessings to you! Thanks so much for stopping by my little Blog corner.

I so appreciate your interest in my work and I Love hearing from you, so don't be shy! Leave me a comment...or drop me a line!

Please check back, as I will be adding to my Blog Page often.

I am a Folk Artist, A Grandmother & an Advocate for Animals, especially Pit Bulls, a breed very close to my heart.

My Blog is a mixture of my Favorite Things. My Family, My Friends, My Work & My Dogs.

I hope you enjoy your visit! Hugs, Starla :)


Say NO to Breed Selective Legislation & Help the Underdogs

Say NO to Breed Selective Legislation & Help the Underdogs

Please Click Everyday to Help Feed Shelter Animals.

The Animal Rescue Site

Friday, September 12, 2008

Miss Pandora is "Out of the Box"...

I just got the news from the Shelter last night..."Miss P" will be leaving us on 9-26, bound for a Rescue in Jacksonville, Florida. From there, we will anxiously await news & pictures from her New Family! We are enjoying the last few weeks with Miss Cheezy Peasy...She's such a Funny & Happy little girl! I know she is going to be the delight of her new family...

Wyatt gives Pandora a Treat...She is so great with the Grandsons...Here is Reece getting a Smooooch!

A Hug for Miss P from Wyatt...

Reece offers to share his Popsickle...

After the kiddies leave....Nap Time of course! LOL! Good Luck Miss Pandora...Your Forever Home is just around the corner. Thanks for spending some time with us. :)

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh Starla! That is such wonderful news!!! You have saved another one!!! Thanks for all you do! You are such an angel!!!
Jen

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

Ohhhh she is so sweet & pretty.Thank you Starla for opening up your heart & home to help her!! Bless you !!~~Pam

Shay said...

She's just adorable Starla!! She's looks so cute with the boys! How adorable! You are just such a sweetie for taking her in and showing her love! You are such a wonderful person!

I'm loving the sleepy time picture too! haha! They take up the whole couch! How sweet is that pict!! Awww!
Thanks for sharing!
Many hugs,
Shay

Dogpatch Primitives said...

oh what a swetheart she is! so gentle and it looks like she loves to be around kids and other dogs. I know one thing, she's gonna miss being w/ you. You sure have grown strong Starla, I know it isn't easy to let them go, but you are seeing the bigger pic, but your heart must ache to say goodbye. I just love her sweet little face w/ those precious eyes! I'm thankful for you :)

Cookie said...

haha... I love these shots you got of everyone. You can see the love and affection in her eyes and Wyatt and Reece are loving every minute!

But my favorite pic is both of these big babies crashed on the couch - :) precious ♥

Uncle Sam & Rocket Dog Pull Toy

Uncle Sam & Rocket Dog Pull Toy
This is one of my all time favorite pieces. I used my APBT Phil as the model for Rocket Dog.

~*Rebecca's Thyme Primitives*~

~*Rebecca's Thyme Primitives*~
"Rebecca's Thyme Primitives" in Pigeon Forge, TN is truly a Primitive Lovers Delight! If you are planning a visit to the Great Smoky Mountains area... Be sure to put this on your "To Do" List!

Rebecca offers a wide variety of Fine Hand Crafted Furniture, Lamps, Candles, Stitcheries, Dolls, Folk Art "Needfuls" as well as Offerings from Me!

I am doing One of a Kind pieces for Rebecca, as well as Finished Goods from some of my Favorite Artists/ Designers Patterns.

Thanks to Kentucky Primitives for the Great Cupboard Eagle design, Crows Roost Prims for my Favorite Black Bear design & Jackie Schmidt for her Wonderful Primitive & Prairie Doll designs! Love you ladies! :)

Reece & Polly Dog out for a stroll

Reece & Polly Dog out for a stroll
Apollo has been to obedience school. Can't say the same for Mr. Reece...LOL!

Did I mention I have a Grand-Kitty too?

Did I mention I have a Grand-Kitty too?
Reece gives Mr Kittlesworth a hug....

Wyatt gets luv from Phil

Wyatt gets luv from Phil